Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peanut Butter Goodness

If you like chocolate and peanut butter, do I ever have a treat for you (cough cough AMBER hahaha).
I made this dessert for our father's day supper, and it got great reviews!

Start by making a batch of brownies, you can use your own fav, or mine.

Here is the line-up for your topping...

Start by mixing together 1/2 marg, 1 package of cream cheese, and a cup of PB.

Next add 1 cup of icing sugar...it doesn't look that different but the texture and taste sure is!

In a separate bowl whip your cream (250mL), and add 1/4cup sugar, and 1tsp vanilla.

Then fold your whipped cream into your PB mixture...when I tasted this I actually said "wow" outloud!

Once your brownies have cooled, add the PB topping, and garnish with cut up Reese PB cups (I used 2 king sized bars...but I did quality control test some of them :))

I took a piece out to get a picture, but before I knew it, it was gone, so this is what ya get!

Not quite sure what this should be called...if you have a suggestion leave it as a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...