Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Breakfast!

What better way to start of halloween morning than a pumpkin cream cheese danish...or two!  I found the recipe on sprinkle bakes (awesome website!) awhile ago and have been waiting for the perfect time to make them!  I have never really taken pictures of baking before so bare with me, I am sure they will improve as I get farther into this new blog!

The cream cheese and sugar mixture...in my opinion this may just be the most delish combo EVER!!!
 All the ingredients just waiting to get mixed in!
 Baking up in the oven!
 YUMMY!!!
 All packeaged up and ready to deliver, I had to get them out of the house or I would have eaten them ALL!
For the recipe visit Sprinkle Bakes!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I didnt know you were up and running with "I wish I were martha!" already! Good for you! Looks great, and the pics of ambers shower are awesome and oh my GOD those Danish's look SO freaking delish! yum yum!

    kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...