Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Pan Wonders

A friend of mine brought these to a playdate the other day, and I just had to have the recipe!  They are officially named "Angel Squares", but in my house they are now known as one pan wonders!

Here is your line-up!
 Start by preheating your oven to 325.
Cut up 1/2cup of margarine, place it into a 9x9 pan, and then put the pan into the oven until all the marg is melted!

Add 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs and mix together
 Pat down to form your crust

Then top your crust with 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 1 cup of coconut

and last but not least pour 1 can of condensed milk over top.  At this point you could add some chopped nuts if you want...I didn't have any!

Bake for 30 minutes, let cool COMPLETELY and look what ya get! Yummers!

I have also decided that once I hit 60 followers I will do a giveaway...so if you are a reader, but now a follower (purple rahtom you know who you are!) get on it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...