Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Short on time and need a treat???

Today the sun FINALLY made a long overdue appearance!  We were having some friends over so as soon as the boys were asleep I went out to mow the lawn, and by the time I got back in I only had an hour until our friends were here and no snack ready.  I wanted something summery seeing as it was the first day of summer (and our first day of sun in over a week), so I "pinterested" (the new googled) summer treat and I found a brilliant, quick, cute idea!

Here is my version!

CRAZY easy, and quick to make...
1.  Cut your ice cream sandwiches in half
2. Roll in sprinkles
3. place in the freezer until you are ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. I made this for my cousin who was dropping by on her birthday. I wanted to do ice cream cake but had no time to run out (it was an unexpected visit). It turned out super cute and was a big hit! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...