Monday, April 4, 2011

Snail Mail Monday - #5

I was feeling a little lazy this week so I didn't make anything to send...but I bought something and it is PERFECT for the person I am sending it to!

I have become somewhat obsessed with glitter pedis...my toes are constantly glittered...and I LOVE IT!!!

I found this glitter and immediately knew that it was going to make someone's toes extremely happy!

So in the mail it goes, simple as that...well I did include a little note too :)


If you have never taken ordinary craft glitter and given yourself a pedicure, go on over and visit Samster Mommy for an awesome tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT mail idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this snail mail business you keep posting about? It looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...