Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter ONEderland

My friend Mel threw a winter ONEderland birthday for her son's first birthday.  Here are some of the fun details!

The invite...I love this little poem.

Custom waterbottles...such a little thing can make such a big difference!

Chocolate dipped marshmallows on pretzel sticks. Perfect for little fingers!

All of the extras for the homemade white chocolate hot chocolate...mmmmm

The AMAZING cake that Lisa made.  I have seen a couple of the cakes that she has made and everyone is drop. dead. gorgeous!

 How cute are these little penguins warming up around the fire!

And these two out ice fishing!

The house was decked out with hand cut paper snowflakes and white tissue pom poms!  It was a true winter ONEderland!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable! I love all of it!!!! In the picture of the water bottle there look like bags of marshmallows that are sealed and labeled... I want to know about them and if you can add something like it to the list of things I need help with!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...