Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to make a taggie!

Sorry it as been SO long since I last posted.  I have been in a bit of a slump...I will do my best to pick it up a little bit :)

One of my little fellas LOVES taggies, so I figured that I better learn to make them before he wears the ones that he has out!

I was able to make this project using things that I already had!
I picked two fabrics that I love (one flannel, and the other one was a minky, each cut to a 13"x13" square), and a variety of ribbons that coordinated with the fabrics that I used.

I started by pinning the ribbons to the good side of one of the fabrics, it is hard to see but they are in loops.

Then I pinned the good sides together...

sewed around the outside leaving just a small opening...

a pic of the opening, ha!

Then I flipped it the right way and went around one more time to make it look prettier, and to seal the hole!

all finished!

This project was WAY easier than I thought that it would be.  It would be a great project for someone just learning to sew, and any little guy/gal would love this as a gift!

Be sure to check back in the next couple of days for a feature on an AMAZING barbie party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...