Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Leprechaun Lights!

My boys LOVE playing with glow-sticks in the tub...so much fun! So I thought why not share the idea with a few of their little friends for St.Patricks day!

Here is what you need...labels, a little st.pattys day bling, and the glow sticks ($1.50 at michaels, you can't go wrong!)

While I was getting the stuff cut out there ended up being little glitter shamrocks EVERYWHERE!!!

After you cut out the labels tape them on (you could attach them with ribbon but I was out of white cardstock so this was my best option!)

Then just wrap the wire around and tape at both ends...ca-ute!!!


Here is the tag if you would like to use it.  Just double click it, then right click it, and save picture as!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...