Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snail Mail Monday - #3

Okay so a super easy idea for today...my husband is home from work right now so I seem to have less spare time!

All you need to do ahead of time is pick of a pack of pop rocks...I mean who doesn't love pop rocks!
When you are ready to put it all together (by "all" I mean the label and the pack hahaha), just print the label...cut it out...

and tape it on! I love it!

These fit PERFECTLY into a little card!  Write your person a little note and send it off, sure to make someone's day!

Here is the label for you.  All you have to do is double click it - then right click it - save as picture.  Make sure that you put it into a word document to print it out or you will end up with a full page label!

Has anyone else sent a snail mail monday?  I would LOVE to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...